Wednesday, July 30, 2008

This is the story that you created (HMD 1HA/B)...

This is the story that I asked you to continue in our previous meeting. I have to make some amendments especially on the grammatical part. Enjoy it!

She pointed the gun at my head and said, "How could you!"...

What did I do? I did nothing!
Why did you say you did nothing? You stole my purse!
No, I didn't steal your purse! Don't blame me
I don't believe you! I saw you stole it!
I didn't steal your purse! Can you prove it to me?
You want the prove? I saw you holding my purse!
That's not your purse. It's mine!
Really? Are you sure? That's my purse because it's so beautiful.
You're wrong. That's my purse. If you want one, you should buy on your own.
I don't have enough money, so I stole your purse.
So it's not your purse. Why you want to shoot me?
I'm just kidding. I want to give you a treat at Dungun Kopitiam.
Hey, wait! I saw a handsome guy behind you. He's our classmate. He's calling you.
I don't care what did you say because I want to shoot your head!
How could you this to me? We're friends!
I don't want to be your friend anymore. I feel like shooting you now.
Are you crazy? I want to take you to Tanjung Rambutan!
You want to take me to Tanjung Rambutan? You go there first!
Why must I go there? I'm no the one who's crazy.
I don't think so. Why don't we go to the playground and play the monkey bar?
I don't want to play the monkey bar because I'm not a child. We must settle this first!
I though we've settled this matter. That's the reason why I invited you to play at this playground.
No, we haven't settled this matter. I'm not satisfied with you!
I want to go home. I miss my mum so much
I don't care about you and your mum. Just return my purse and you can go back to your house!
If you want me to return back your purse, you must buy me a Cadbury Milk Chocolate.
Please buy on your own. I don't have enough money.
If you don't want to but me a chocolate, you must return back my purse.
I don't care! I want to shoot you now!
Bang! Bang!

13 comments:

Zul Fathi a.k.a ZeoMatsuka said...

i have to admit their story are kinda way more better than ours...at least they put a nice ending there...lol ;p

fifi said...

hai miss syaz.i think this is a tragic funny story that i ever heard.i suggest we restart the story again.what do u think?maybe we can creat a fantantic story with unexpected ending.

ifa said...

hai miss...that's a interested story..i'm enjoyed it when i read :)

Nur Syazwani said...

it'll always be a next session. we begin with a new starter. that would be better because i know all of you are creative. see you in our next meeting. take care

diba said...

hello miss syaz..this is such a complicated story that we have been created..but i enjoy our story although it is funny.. ;)

CROOKSHANK said...

it is funny when i compare our story wih yours... i hope we can have this kind of activity again..

CROOKSHANK said...

your story is more better than us... i kinda confuse bout our own story...

safwan said...

yesss!!! dat story much better than ours story...
"let's we go to kfc" ???
hahahhahahah ;DD

dila said...

hai miss syaz...actually this is a funny story.but i like it so much..can we do it again in different story???

Nur Syazwani said...

Yes dear, we'll always have this kind of activity next time. Just wait for the time to come

sya dee nasir said...

hai miss syaz...what a funny sory we all had done... but it is a interesting part in learning... i enjoyed it.. (^_^)

Puan Ina said...

Askom miss syaz..oh nooo..our class make a funny story that night..huhu..even the story like mee rojak,i think that is a interesting story..hehehe...in next class,why not we sing together??hehe..k bye miss syaz..wslm....

Syaz said...

You sang tonite, rite! :)